Themis School of Law has a dedicated campus, in the form of a modern and newly built state-of-the-art campus which is situated in one of the most safe and posh localities of Karachi, i.e. Clifton. Due to its central location, the campus is easily accessible for students coming from any part of Karachi. The interior is designed in such a way that the environment within the campus is conducive to learning and promotes the culture and history of law as a subject.
Themis School of Law offers the best available facilities to its students. Our campus has the following features:
- Air conditioned and technologically integrated classrooms, providing Wi-Fi access and multimedia facilities.
- State-of-the-art library with books on various areas of law, journals and other reference material. The library has e-learning corners (computer terminals) for access to UOL International Programme’s Online Library and VLE.
- Seminar room located on the ground floor of the campus specially designed for events such as Information Sessions, Workshops, and Moot Court Competition etc.
- A modern common room is located on the ground floor of the campus for our students to relax, connect with each other and play. There is installation of a fuss ball table, play station 4 and table tennis in the common room which the students can utilize in their free time with various other indoor / board games.
- The Library also provides two group study rooms and individual study rooms, which can only be booked by the students of Themis. These rooms are equipped with a desk, chairs, and a whiteboard. These rooms are used by the students for their discussions and law society meetings.
- Themis has an open air cafeteria equipped with tables and chairs which serves a variety of good quality hygienic snacks. The outdoor cafeteria/ recreational area is created for the students where they can feel comfortable and relaxed during their break time.
- The Library consist of a locker room where the students can deposit their personal belongings such as books, bags, files, etc.
- Themis School of Law provides printing and photocopying facilities on designated machines for students to use for academic purposes such as notes, articles, reports and past papers.
- 24/7 CCTV camera monitoring for security purposes.