If you are currently enrolled in the LLB (Hons) programme of the University of London (i.e. First Year, Second Year) and at any teaching institute worldwide, you can still join Themis School of Law for a true law school experience.
WHY TRANSFER TO THEMIS SCHOOL OF LAW?
Themis School of Law has a strong commitment to transfer students. We value your experience and prior academic work. There are a number of reasons why you should transfer to Themis School of Law, such as:
- Themis School of Law is managed and operated by a team of professional lawyers. Therefore the needs of undergraduate law students come first and you can be sure that the highest standards of legal education is maintained.
- At Themis School of Law, we offer the Pakistani Legal Skills Course, a course designed in collaboration with prominent lawyers in Pakistan. The Pakistani Legal Skills Course is provided to help our students gain an understanding of basic Pakistani laws and procedures along with vocational skills such as advocacy, basic drafting, conducting negotiations, opinion writing etc. so that our students gain a competitive advantage over other local and foreign law graduates upon graduation
- At Themis School of Law, students are our focus. In order to recognize the achievements and hard work of our students, we offer various merit scholarships. Transfer students with superior ability and proven achievements are also eligible for the scholarships.
- Themis School of Law has a competitive fee structure, compared to other law schools. We ensure that our students gets the best value at the most competitive cost.
- Themis School of Law provides assistance to its students and graduates in securing internship and job placements with leading law firms and legal departments in local and multi-national companies.
- As a student of Themis School of Law, you will have access to a state-of-the-art library, which is accessible from morning to evening (i.e. 12PM to 7:30PM) and which contains almost all major law books, legal journals and other reference material on various areas of law.
- Themis School of Law participates in various national and international moot court competitions so you have the opportunity to hone your advocacy skills. Themis School of Law arranges workshops, seminars and guest lectures involving prominent lawyers throughout the academic year on various areas of law and general public importance.
*Applicable only to Second and Third year students.