Students, with a prior 4 year undergraduate qualification in any discipline are welcome to apply for the University of London LLB (Hons) Programme offered at Themis School of Law. A fast track senior status law degree enables students to achieve an internationally recognized LLB (Hons) Degree in two years.
Who can apply?
This course is for graduates with a proven academic track record and who wish to gain a qualification in law either for legal professional purposes or to advance their careers in law-related fields.
The following are the entry requirements for Graduate Entry Route:
- The student must possess a 4 year undergraduate degree in any discipline from an accredited University in Pakistan. OR
- The students must possess a two- or three-year undergraduate degree AND a master’s degree in any discipline.
- The degree must be acceptable by the University of London.
- Successfully complete an online Pre-admission course titled, Graduate Skills Course.
The English Language Requirements are as follows:
The student must hold a UK GCSE / GCE O level in English at grade C or above; or
- The student must have passed acceptable examinations in English equivalent to GCSE/ GCE ‘O’ Level English Language grade C; or
- The student passed, at an appropriate level within the past three years, a test of proficiency in English that is acceptable to the University of London, such as SAT and International English Language Testing System (IELTS) where an overall score of at least 6.0 is achieved with a minimum of 5.5 in each band.
Why should you apply?
We strongly encourage students from diversified disciplines to apply for the Graduate Entry Route of the LLB Programme at Themis School of Law.
The Graduate Entry LLB enables students to:
Click to read course modules
- Achieve an LLB law degree in two years
- Complete a number of nine modules rather than twelve
- Gain skills and knowledge in the core legal subjects
- Participate in various supplementary programmes and competitions to further strengthen their legal and debating skills
- Progress, on completion of the degree, to professional courses such as the Legal Practice Course (LPC) for solicitors and the Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) for barristers